Watershed Music Group

Search Find a Song


Statement Portal

Watershed Music Group strives to deliver the highest level of client service, and we want our royalty recipients to enjoy the most efficient, easiest experience possible.

If your copyrights are managed by Watershed Music Publishing or Watershed Label Services, if you believe you are missing royalties, and if you do not already have an online account, then please request an account now! Our online portal is the place to access your royalty statements. Please email finance[at]watershedmusicgroup[dot]com to request an account.

In order to provide you with the best experience possible, royalty participants should start by ensuring we have your current contact information and advise us of a forwarding address in the event you have relocated. An email address is required for you to set up an account. Keep your email address up to date so we can send you future email reminders of statement availability with a link to our website!

Vendor Preferences

For U.S. bank accounts, please email us at the email address provided below to receive payments via direct deposit (“ACH“). This is the fastest, most secure, and cost-efficient way to receive payments.

For non-U.S. bank accounts, please email us at the email address provided below to receive payments via wire transfer.

If you are not set up to receive payments accordingly, you will receive payments via paper check provided we have your completed tax form on file.

* Please email finance[at]watershedmusicgroup.com for all financial related questions.

Tax Forms

Please download and complete the tax form relevant to you and return a completed copy directly to us at the email address provided above, or mail directly to PO Box 6370, McKinney, TX 75071:

> For U.S. residents: Complete a W-9 Form

> For Non U.S. residents: Complete a Form W-8ECI

Change of Address

In accordance with U.S. tax law, Watershed Music Group is required to obtain the proper taxpayer identification form from its clients. Please note that the tax form that you provide to us is required for payment and will reflect where your royalty payments and statements are sent, if applicable. If you have a change of address and our records are not current, please complete the appropriate tax form provided above.

Stay Updated